2009 comes to a close tonight, and 2010 looks to be a big year for me…
- • I plan to finally get my own comics and stories published.
- • In April I’ll have lived in Denver a year.
- • In July I’ll have lived on Earth 40 years.
- • In October I’ll have lived 20 years after breaking my neck.
Who knows what else might be in store for 2010, both good and bad? Here’s to more good than bad!
Get busy livin’ or get busy dyin’.
- Denver Comic Con!
- New Interview: Walking Dead Mag.
- Experience Creativity
- DEAD Academy Class
- New Interview: ComicBook.com
- Life In Action – Cartoon
- My Work in The Washington Post
- New Interview: Talking Comics
- Brief Update
- SportAid.com Loses My Business