I don’t care what anyone says, I liked the movie “Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium.” And it’s not because Natalie Portman starred, though I admit that didn’t hurt. The kid in the movie reminds me a little of the kid from “The Neverending Story” only a little too self-conscious in his acting.
Anyway, it’s a sweet, uplifting, G-rated (really, it’s G-rated) movie, and it gave me a few needed smiles tonight this morning as I worked. We all need a little magic in our lives…
- New Interview: Walking Dead Mag.
- Experience Creativity
- DEAD Academy Class
- New Interview: ComicBook.com
- Life In Action – Cartoon
- My Work in The Washington Post
- New Interview: Talking Comics
- Brief Update
- SportAid.com Loses My Business
- Daily Digital Doodle